Cedar Rapids Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
Traumatic brain injuries can be devastating for victims and lead to life-long disabilities and tremendous medical expenses. If you or a loved one have sustained a brain injury caused by another person’s negligence, the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice is ready to help. Let our Cedar Rapids traumatic brain injury attorneys investigate your case so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help With Your Case?
After sustaining a serious brain injury, you and your family need help from a trusted attorney. The team at Trial Lawyers for Justice is going to stand by your side.
- We strive to ensure that our clients receive full compensation for their claims, and we are not afraid to take the case to trial if that is what it takes to do so.
- We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in these cases, including $6.1 million for a victim of assault & battery which resulted in a mild traumatic brain injury with normal MRI scans and normal neuropsychological testing.
- We take Cedar Rapids traumatic brain injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that our class will pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will An Attorney Assist With A Brain Injury Case?
A Cedar Rapids traumatic brain injury lawyer is going to be an invaluable part of the process after sustaining these injuries. An attorney will have the resources necessary to obtain all evidence to prove liability. This includes obtaining a client’s medical records and evidence from the incident that caused the injury.
An attorney will work with trusted healthcare professionals to fully assess their client, properly calculate their total losses, and negotiate for maximum compensation.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Can Be Devastating For Victims
Traumatic brain injuries can lead to significant disabilities for victims. Classified as either mild, moderate, or severe, a traumatic brain injury can lead to a range of symptoms and leave victims needing temporary or permanent medical care. Some of the most common symptoms experienced by those in Cedar Rapids with brain injuries include:
- Cognitive disabilities
- Problems with memory
- New psycho-social and emotional problems
- Difficulties with speech
- Trouble standing or walking
- Loss of fine motor skills
- Partial or complete paralysis
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately 1.5 million new brain injuries that occur each year in the United States. Out of these incidents, The CDC says that approximately 85,000 people are left suffering from long-term disabilities.
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we regularly help clients who sustain brain injuries in the following ways:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian crashes
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Physical assaults
- Swimming pool incidents
- Medical mistakes
How Much Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury that was caused by the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to significant compensation. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are going to investigate your case in order to secure the following compensation on your behalf:
- Coverage of all medical expenses related to the brain injury
- Coverage of any long-term or in-home care
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
Call An Experienced Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
If you need a Cedar Rapids traumatic brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.