Cedar Rapids Premises Liability Attorney
You should never have to worry about the safety of yourself or your loved ones when you go onto another person’s property. Unfortunately, there are times when the negligent actions of a property owner or their agents cause serious injuries to others. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help when you need a Cedar Rapids premises liability attorney to recover compensation for your losses.
Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help With This Case
After an injury that occurs on somebody else’s property, turn to a trusted attorney for help. Let the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice get to work today.
- We take the time to get to know every client because we believe personalized attention is the best way to formulate the case strategy and meet the goals of an injury victim.
- We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, including $3 million for a man who suffered serious injuries after falling over an unsecured railing at a Best Western hotel.
- We take all Cedar Rapids premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that our clients pay no legal fees until we secure a favorable settlement reverting.
What Will An Attorney Do For A Premises Liability Case?
A premises liability attorney is going to be an invaluable resource when going up against property owners and their insurance carriers. A Cedar Rapids premises liability lawyer will:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability, including video surveillance of the incident, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and property safety records.
- Ensure the client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can assess their injuries and help calculate total expenses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation for their client.
Premises Can Be Devastating For Victims
Premises liability cases arise in various ways in and around Cedar Rapids. Property owners and the people who work for them have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for those who have a right to be there. However, it is not uncommon for property owners to improperly maintain their premises or to allow for unsafe conditions to occur.
Slip and fall incidents are the most common premises liability cases that arise, and these incidents send more than one million people to the emergency room every year for treatment. Slip and fall injuries can occur in a variety of ways, including:
- Failure to clean up spills or puddles on the floor
- Loose floor material or stairs
- Failing to put up “wet floor” signs after cleaning
However, slip and fall incidents are not the only way that patrons get hurt on other people’s property. Injuries can also occur due to:
- Failure to properly inspected maintain a premises
- Failure to provide adequate security
- Failure to secure attractive nuisances that can cause injuries to children
- Failing to properly train employees
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
If you or somebody you love sustained an injury caused by the negligence actions of a property owner or their agents, you may be entitled to significant compensation. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are going to conduct a thorough investigation into your case so we can secure the following:
- Compensation for all medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Get Experienced Legal Guidance
When you need a Cedar Rapids premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.