Cedar Rapids Truck Accident Lawyer
Large commercial trucks cross the roadways in and around Cedar Rapids on a regular basis. However, these trucks can cause significant injuries in the event they collide with passenger vehicles. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help if you need to Cedar Rapids truck accident attorney. Let our qualified and experienced team investigate your claim and secure the compensation you deserve.
Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help With Your Case
After an accident with a commercial truck, you need an attorney with vast experience handling these cases by your side. Let Trial Lawyers for Justice get to work on your case today.
- The attorneys of Trial Lawyers for Justice are proud to be lawyers, and we are committed to using the jury system if necessary to secure full compensation for your claim.
- We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, including a $14.6 million verdict for the family of a farmer who was killed in a vehicle crash caused by a commercial vehicle.
- We take all Cedar Rapids truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means the clients will pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
A Cedar Rapids truck accident lawyer is going to have the resources necessary:
- To obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability (video and photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, truck electronic logging data, truck maintenance records, and more).
- Work with a medical professional to evaluate their client and help calculate total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties, including aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies, to obtain maximum compensation.
Cedar Rapids Truck Accidents Can Lead To Devastating Injuries
Large commercial trucks play a significant role in our economy by ensuring that goods get from place to place. However, these vehicles can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
The FMCSA says that there were around 148,000 total injuries caused by truck crashes during the latest reporting year and that 4,136 people lost their lives in these incidents.
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we know that Cedar Rapids truck accidents occur due to a variety of reasons, often caused by the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company. This can include a truck driver:
- Operating while fatigued and in violation of hours of service (HOS) requirements
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by cell phones or other devices
Responsibility for these trucks also falls onto truck companies and operators. According to the FMCSA, truck owners are required to regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles to ensure that they do not fail on the roadway. Truck company owners must also ensure that their drivers are fully qualified, properly licensed, and follow all state and federal regulations.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For A Trucking Accident Case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we pledge to conduct a thorough investigation into your case so we can secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all medical expenses related to the truck accident
- Any lost income or benefits you lose if you cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of life enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent driver or trucking company
Reach Out To Our Legal Professionals Today
When you need a Cedar Rapids truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.