Davenport Premises Liability Attorney
When you leave your house to go to the store, make a deposit at the bank, or go to somebody else’s house for a cookout, you should never have to worry about being injured. However, there are times when the negligent actions of a property owner or their agents cause significant injuries to guests. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help when you need a Devonport premises liability attorney. Let us work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help?
Sustaining an injury on another person’s property can be a major setback, but the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice is ready to help ensure you are fairly compensated.
- At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we believe that every client deserves individual attention, and we take the time to get to know you and your situation.
- We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for clients in similar situations, including a $6.5 million verdict for a client that was assaulted in a nightclub and sustained facial and eye injuries.
- We take Davenport premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients pay nothing until we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
Premises liability cases can become incredibly complex, particularly when going up against well-funded insurance carriers and companies. A Davenport premises liability lawyer will have the resources to obtain all necessary evidence to prove liability, ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional, and negotiate with all parties to secure maximum compensation.
Can Property Owners Be Held Liable In These Cases?
Property owners have a duty to ensure that their entire premises are safe for those who have a right to be on the property. This includes any invited guests as well as employees. When a property owner or their agents are negligent or careless, serious injuries can occur.
Slip and fall accidents are one of the leading causes of premises liability claims. These incidents most often occur due to:
- Spills or leaks that have not been cleaned
- No “wet floor” signs after mopping
- Loose flooring material
- Low lying objects on the floor
- Improper worker training
However, slip and fall incidents are not the only way that people get hurt due to property owner negligence. It is vital that property owners and managers regularly inspect and maintain their premises. Property owners should also ensure that there is adequate security on their premises at all times. Failing to do so could result in serious injuries to patrons.
How Much Compensation Can A Victim Receive?
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent or careless actions of a property owner, you may be entitled to various types of conversation. While the total amount of compensation awarded will depend on the facts of each particular case, the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice will work diligently to recover the following on your behalf:
- All medical bills related to the injury
- Any lost wages or benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages cases of gross property owner negligence
Our Firm Can Help – Call Today
When you need a Davenport premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.