Cedar Rapids Car Accident Lawyer
The last thing anybody expects is that they will be injured in a car accident caused by another driver’s actions. Unfortunately, car accidents are not uncommon in Cedar Rapids. The team at Trial Lawyers for Justice is standing by to help when you need a Cedar Rapids car accident attorney to help secure compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice For Your Case?
After being injured in a car accident, you need to turn to a trusted attorney for help with your case. The team at Trial Lawyers for Justice is ready to get to work.
- We guarantee that every client will receive personalized attention for their case, and clients will always have access to their attorney for any concerns or questions they have.
- We regularly secure major verdicts and settlements on behalf of our car accident clients, including a $4 million jury verdict awarded in Des Moines, Iowa in a motor vehicle negligence case with a $450,000 defense offer (2016).
- We take Cedar Rapids car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we charge no legal fees until after we secure the compensation our client needs.
How Will An Attorney Help The Car Accident Claim?
A Cedar Rapids car accident attorney is going to be an invaluable resource in these cases, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. An attorney will have the ability to obtain all evidence related to the case, including photo and video surveillance, accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
An attorney will work diligently to calculate their client’s total losses and negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation.
Car Accidents In Cedar Rapids Are Not Uncommon
While most car accidents only result in minor injuries, that is not always the case. According to data available from the Iowa Department of Transportation, we know that there were more than 56,000 total traffic collisions during the latest reporting year across this state. These incidents led to 319 fatalities and more than 18,000 injuries.
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we have extensive experience helping clients who have sustained the following injuries in these cases:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other neck and back injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe lacerations and contusions
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
We also know that serious car accidents can lead to victims suffering from a range of emotional and psychological injuries, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Unfortunately, Cedar Rapids car accidents often occur due to the actions of other negligent drivers on the roadway. Some of the most common accident-causing behavior that we see includes drivers operating while distracted or impaired by alcohol or drugs. These accidents also regularly occur when drivers fail to follow traffic laws (failure to yield, failure to stop, speeding, etc.).
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Car Accident Claim?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by the actions of another driver, you may be entitled to various types of compensation. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we will conduct a full investigation into your incident in order to secure the following on your behalf:
- Compensation for all crash-related medical expenses
- Any lost wages you incur if you cannot work
- Coverage of property damage losses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross driver negligence
Reach Out To Our Firm Today
When you need a Cedar Rapids car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866)-854-5529.