Drivers and passengers in and around Davenport should never have to worry about whether they will be injured due to the careless on average actions of someone else on the roadway. Unfortunately, car accidents do occur, and they can lead to devastating injuries. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help when you need a Davenport car accident attorney. We will investigate your crash in order to secure full compensation for your client.
Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help With Your Case
Being involved in a car accident is a big deal, and you need an attorney who will take your case seriously. Let the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice get to work on your behalf.
- We understand every aspect of car accident cases in Davenport, and we take the time to get to know each of our clients’ individual circumstances.
- We have an extensive track record of success with these claims, including a $4 million jury verdict that was secured after the defense offered only $400,000.
- We take Davenport car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do For Your Case?
A Davenport car accident lawyer is going to be a tremendous asset, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. An attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensure their client receives proper medical treatment
- Calculate the client’s total expected losses
- Negotiate with all parties to obtain maximum compensation
- Davenport car accidents are not uncommon
While most car accident injuries are relatively minor, that does not mean it should be taken less seriously. Even minor injuries can lead to major medical bills for victims. For the following serious injuries, Davenport car accident victims could face temporary or permanent disabilities:
- Spinal cord injuries with possible paralysis
- Whiplash or other neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken and dislocated balance
- Severe lacerations
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
Car accident victims also regularly report a range of psychological and emotional injuries in the aftermath of a crash, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as well as feelings of depression, stress, anxiety, anger, and aggression.
Unfortunately, car accidents are not uncommon in our area. Data from the Iowa Department of Transportation shows that there were more than 56,000 traffic accidents across the state during the latest reporting year. More than 18,000 people sustained injuries in these crashes. In many cases, the negligence or carelessness of other drivers caused these incidents:
- Distracted driving
- Impaired driving
- Failing to follow traffic laws
- General careless driving behavior
How Much Compensation Is Available For These Claims?
If you or somebody you love is injured in a Davenport car accident caused by the negligence of another driver, you may be entitled to significant compensation. The total amount awarded in these cases varies depending on the facts of each particular accident, but the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice will strive to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of medical expenses related to the crash
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent driver
Get Skilled Legal Guidance For Your Case
If you need a Davenport car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.