Brain injuries can lead to tremendous temporary or permanent disabilities for victims, along with long-term medical costs reaching into the millions of dollars. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are ready to help when you need a Davenport traumatic brain injury attorney. Our goal is to investigate your case so we can secure full compensation for your claim.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice For Your Case?
After sustaining a serious brain injury, you need a compassionate legal team standing by your side. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are ready to get to work on your behalf today.
- At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we understand how devastating a brain injury can be, and we will take the time to get to know you and your situation as we formulate the best strategy moving forward.
- We have secured millions of dollars for clients in these situations, including a $29.25 million win against State Farm for a brain injury victim.
- We take Davenport traumatic brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients do not owe any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Will An Attorney Help With A Brain Injury Case?
A Davenport traumatic brain injury lawyer is going to have the resources you need to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident to determine liability. Your attorney will also ensure that you are evaluated by trusted brain injury specialists who can help calculate your total expected losses. Finally, your attorney will negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation or take your case to trial if necessary.
Brain Injuries Can Occur In A Variety Of Ways
Traumatic brain injuries range in severity and are classified as either mild, moderate, or severe. Concussions are generally considered mild to moderate traumatic brain injuries, and they can have lasting impacts on victims. Serious brain injuries can lead to temporary or permanent disabilities for victims. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we regularly help clients who are experiencing the following symptoms after a brain injury in Davenport:
- Cognitive disabilities
- Problems with memory
- Emotional or psychological problems
- Trouble with speech
- Difficulty walking or standing
- Loss of fine motor skills
- Partial or complete paralysis
According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we know that there are approximately 1.5 million new brain injuries that occur each year in the country. CDC statistics show that approximately 85,000 of these brain injury victims are left with long-term or permanent disabilities.
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we regularly help clients who have sustained brain injuries due to car accidents, commercial truck accidents, construction or workplace accidents, slip and fall incidents, medical negligence, physical assault, and more.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a traumatic brain injury that was caused by another person’s negligence, there are various types of compensation you may be entitled to. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we will work diligently to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all local bills (past, present, future)
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- General household expenses and in-home care
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent
Get Answers To Your Legal Questions – Call Today
If you need a Davenport traumatic brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.