Sustaining an injury is not something that anybody wants to experience. Injuries can lead to temporary or permanent disabilities as well as tremendous medical expenses. If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of another person, you may need help from a Davenport personal injury attorney to secure the compensation you deserve. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are ready to help you with your case today.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice To Help With Your Claim?
Anyone who is harmed due to the negligence of another person needs to secure an attorney they can trust both personally and professionally. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are ready to help.
- We understand that every client deserves personalized attention for their case, which is why we take the time to get to know you and your family as we work on your claim.
- We have a track record of success in personal injury cases and have secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, including a $131 million verdict for the victim of a car accident in which the driver was over-served at a restaurant/bar.
- We take all Davenport personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients do not pay any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they need.
What Will An Attorney Do For This Case?
Most Davenport personal injury victims are not going to have the resources necessary to thoroughly investigate their case and obtain maximum compensation. A personal injury lawyer will handle every aspect of the case, including:
- Securing all the evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensuring their client is properly evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Calculating all of a client’s losses and negotiating for full compensation
Personal Injuries Occur In A Variety Of Ways In Davenport
Personal injury cases arise in Davenport in a wide variety of ways. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, our attorneys have extensive experience helping clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. This includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian bicycle accidents
- Defective products
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Prescription medication errors
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Police officer negligence
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death claims
Our Davenport personal injury attorneys have experience helping clients secure compensation for a wide range of injuries that can occur in these incidents. This includes traumatic injuries such as broken and dislocated bones, brain injuries, spinal cord trauma, internal injuries, severe lacerations, and more. We also recognize the victims of personal injuries often sustained tremendous emotional and psychological injuries as well, and we strive to ensure they are fully compensated for these injuries, including any necessary counseling.
How Much Compensation Can Victims Receive?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in Davenport, and the injury was caused by the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to significant compensation. The total amount awarded in these cases will vary depending on the facts surrounding the injury, but the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice will work to secure the following on your behalf:
- Any medical bills that arise due to the injury
- Recovery of lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against any grossly negligent party
Reach Out To Trial Lawyers For Justice Today
If you need a Davenport personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.