Davenport Wrongful Death Lawyer
Losing a loved one is an incredibly difficult experience. This is especially true when a person loses their life due to the negligent or intentional actions of another person. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, our Davenport wrongful death attorneys have a long history of helping families secure compensation after their loss. Our goal is to investigate your claim, properly calculate your losses, and ensure you are compensated fairly for what happened.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice For This Case?
After the loss of a loved one, you need a compassionate and experienced legal team standing by your side. Let Trial Lawyers for Justice help ensure you and your family are taken care of.
- At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we have extensive experience handling Davenport wrongful death cases, including a $45 million verdict for the wrongful death of a mother killed by a drunk driver.
- We understand that this is a difficult time for your family. That is while we take the time to get to know you and your situation so we can formulate the best strategy moving forward.
- We take Davenport wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, which means grieving families owe us no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Is An Attorney Necessary For A Wrongful Death Case?
Most families who have lost a loved one will not have the resources necessary to properly pursue maximum compensation for their claim. However, a skilled Davenport wrongful death attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Work with trusted economic and financial experts to calculate a family’s total losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain for compensation or prepare the case for trial if necessary
How Do Davenport Wrongful Death Claims Arise?
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we regularly help clients who have lost loved ones due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of others. Our team has experience handling a wide variety of Davenport wrongful death claims, including those arising due to:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Medication errors
- Defective product incidents
- Construction site accidents
- Property owner negligence
- …and more
In Davenport, Iowa, the law allows for family members to file wrongful death claims against alleged negligent parties, but they must do so within two years from the date of their loved one’s death. Family members who fail to file a claim within this statute of limitations window will likely lose the ability to recover any compensation for their loss.
How Much Compensation Can Families Receive?
If you live in and around Davenport and have lost a loved one due to the negligence or intentional actions of another person, company, or entity, contact Trial Lawyers for Justice as soon as possible. We want to investigate your claim in order to secure compensation for your losses. While the total amount of compensation available in these cases will vary depending on the facts related to each particular situation, we regularly help clients secure the following:
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of consortium or companionship damages
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Cost of pre-death medical care
- Possible punitive damages against those responsible
Get Legal Assistance For Your Wrongful Death Claim
When you need a Davenport wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.