Cedar Rapids Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injuries can lead to major life setbacks and cause tremendous medical bills for victims. Anytime somebody is harmed due to the negligent actions of another person, they should be fairly compensated for their losses. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help when you need to Cedar Rapids personal injury attorney. We understand these cases and will work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Trial Lawyers For Justice For Help With Your Case
After sustaining a serious injury, you need help from an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. Trial Lawyers for Justice is ready to get to work.
- We make sure that every personal injury client that we take receives personalized attention for their case because we believe this is the best way to meet their goals and needs.
- We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of clients, including $13.86 million for a professional fighter who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury after a car crash and an $18.6 million verdict on behalf of a child who was run over by a garbage truck and lost his leg.
- We take all Cedar Rapids personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do In A Personal Injury Case?
In the aftermath of sustaining a serious injury, an attorney is often necessary because they will have the resources to conduct a full investigation into the incident. A Cedar Rapids personal injury lawyer will:
- Obtain all evidence related to the case, including accident reports, video or photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to fully evaluate their client and help assess the total compensable losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain a fair settlement for their client.
Understanding How Personal Injuries Occur
Personal injury lawsuits in Cedar Rapids arise in numerous different ways, but they always revolve around the negligence of one person, company, or entity causing harm to another person. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we regularly help those who have been injured due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Medication errors
- Construction accidents
- Product liability
- Police brutality
- Birth injuries
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Other premises injuries
- Train accidents
- Wrongful death
Injuries from these incidents can be severe. It is not uncommon for victims that we help to have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord drama with paralysis
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Serious lacerations
- Amputation injuries
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
Victims in these accidents often sustain significant scarring and disfigurement as well as substantial emotional and psychological trauma.
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Personal Injury Claim?
If you or somebody you love sustains an injury caused by the negligence of another person, company, or entity, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we conduct full investigations into these cases in order to secure the following for our clients:
- Coverage of all medical expenses related to the injury
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering as well as loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Reach Out To Our Legal Team Today
If you need a Cedar Rapids personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 854-5529.