When you seek assistance from a medical provider, you deserve to be treated with a high level of care.
However, medical mistakes do occur, and they often happen because of the careless or negligent actions of a healthcare provider. At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we are here to help when you need to Rochester medical errors attorney. Let us investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Trial Lawyers for Justice
After being harmed due to a medical error, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. Let Trial Lawyers for Justice get to work today.
- The attorneys at Trial Lawyers for Justice have extensive experience helping those in Rochester who have sustained medical errors.
- We have won hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, including a $3.7 million verdict for a patient who was the victim of medical malpractice when the defense refused to settle before trial.
- We take all Rochester medical errors cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Let an Attorney Help With This
Unfortunately, those who are victims of medical errors often do not have the resources necessary to pursue full compensation for their claim. However, a Rochester medical errors attorney will have the ability to obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability in these cases. Your attorney will:
- Gather all evidence related to the mistake, including your complete medical records and statements from other medical professionals who treated you.
- Ensure that you are evaluated by a trusted healthcare professional who can offer their expert opinion about what happened in your case.
- Work with medical and economic experts to properly calculate your total losses in order to negotiate for a full and fair settlement on your behalf.
Understanding Medical Errors
Medical errors can be devastating for victims. Nowhere is this more evident than in research conducted by Johns Hopkins University that shows that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the United States. Any licensed or certified medical professional can make a mistake, and the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice regularly helps clients who have been harmed due to the following:
- Misdiagnosis or a missed diagnosis
- Delayed treatment
- Failure to treat a patient
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical mistakes
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Prescription medication errors
- Birth injuries
- Emergency room errors
- Mistakes made by fatigued healthcare workers
How Much Compensation is Available in a Medical Errors Case?
If you or somebody you love has been harmed due to the careless or negligent actions of a healthcare provider, there may be various types of compensation available for your case. Let the team at Trial Lawyers for Justice conduct a thorough investigation into your claim so we can secure the following:
- Payment of all medical bills related to the error
- Coverage of lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence by the medical provider
Talk to a Medical Errors Attorney in Rochester, MN
At Trial Lawyers for Justice, we strongly encourage you to act quickly in your case because Minnesota places a four-year statute of limitations on these cases. This means that victims have four years from the date they know or should have known that a medical error has occurred to file a claim against an alleged negligent medical provider.
If you need a Rochester medical errors attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 866-854-5529.